WAY Michigan is a fully accredited, tuition-free, online public school academy providing a personalized learning experience for students in Michigan. WAY Michigan offers an innovative approach to education utilizing state of the art technology and project-based learning in alignment with state and national content standards. Students collaborate across the WAY network to engage in rigorous online projects, with multiple supports to ensure success in learning.
- Learn anytime, anywhere with 24/7 access to interactive learning materials and communication tools.
- Work with experienced teachers and learning coaches to schedule individualized, online meetings that work for you.
- Everything from open tutoring sessions to one-on-one individualized meetings
- Keep working until you master the material and skills
- Parents can stay informed with up-to-the-minute grade-books–no more waiting for 8 weeks before you know how your child is doing in school.
- Apply skills to solve real-world problems.
- Create digital and physical products that demonstrate learning.
- Tackle today's biggest questions head on. For example, "How do my goals and values shape me as a person?"
Welcome to an opportunity to solve tomorrow's problems today. Welcome to a change in how we think and learn: Welcome to WAY Michigan!